Book your service
Brakes are one of the most important components of a car. Most car owners fail to pay proper attention to it. City commuting exacts a toll on your car’s braking system. Regular sessions of brake repair in Royton are a must to keep them in proper running conditions and enhance your safety.
Modern vehicles come with ABS built-in. It allows people to brake harder and at shorter notices than before without the risks of skidding, even on slick roads. However, these technological advances also make brake servicing that much more challenging.
Our facility at Quality Assured Fleet Services is your one-stop destination for a brake pad replacement in Royton. Note that most components of a modern braking system cannot be repaired; they need replacing.
Symptoms and signs your vehicle needs brake service
There are some tips which will make a car-owner more aware of when he or she should go for a brake repair in Royton. The essential ones are:
- You haven’t replaced your car’s brake pads for more than a year or 12,000 miles, whichever is earlier.
- The brake warning light on your car’s dashboard comes on at times.
- It takes excessive force to push down upon the brake pedal for the brakes to engage.
- The brake pedal feels spongy and weak, especially when you have to stop at short notices.
- There is an irritating screeching or grunting noise whenever you apply the brakes.
- After you apply the brakes, if your vehicle swerves to a direction before it comes to a stop, it is time for a brake repair.
Ignoring any of these issues can be deadly. What’s more, it has been estimated that many road accidents are caused in the UK thanks to faulty brakes.
At Quality Assured Fleet Services, we have the latest equipment to provide you the necessary brake pad replacement in Royton. If some parts need replacing, we will advise you accordingly. If there are additional services that need to be carried out, our station can take care of that too. Bring your car to our service bay after booking an appointment with us online.